Get Your Tickets for Venice Food & Wine Festival 2018
GET YOUR TICKETS FOR VENICE FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL 2018
If an indulgent three days of exlusive events showcasing the best in Italian food and wine sounds like your idea of the perfect long weekend, you've come to the right place!
From 3 to 6 May the inaugural edition of the highly anticipated Venice Food & Wine Festival, hosted by JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts and FOOD & WINE arrives in Italy's beloved city of water. The food festival designed to celebrate the best in food and wine and in partnership with Acqua Panna and S.Pellegrino.
If you've not yet visited the romantic city it's the perfect chance to immerse yourself in the very best of Veneto culinary tradition; brought to life with cooking demos, interactive classes and tastings — all in the company of internationally celebrated chefs and wine experts. See the line-up and highlights below.
What's more it's all set on its own private island, nestled amidst olive groves and lush gardens at the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa in a luxary haven on Isola delle Rose, just minutes away from historic St. Mark’s Square, transmitting that perfect holiday feeling.
To pick up your tickets to the Venice Food & Wine Festival head to the website: www.jwvenicefoodandwine.com
The event also serves as the perfect opportunity to rub shoulders with some internatioally renwon chefs in a number of masterclasses and culinary experiences:
Guest chefs include:
- Michelin-starred chef Giancarlo Perbellini and chef Federico Belluco of JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa's Michelin-starred Dopolavoro restaurant
- James Beard Award-winning celebrity chef, author, restaurateur and 2004 FOOD & WINE Best New Chef Scott Conant
- 2002 FOOD & WINE Best New Chef and James Beard Award-winning chef and restaurateur Fabio Trabocchi
- James Beard Award-winning chef Jonathan Waxman
- James Beard Award-winning chef Melissa Kelly
- Award-winning Italian chef Caterina Ceraudo
VENICE FOOD & WINE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- An Italian- themed market on the Main Lawn‘
- Bocce & Bubbles’ tournament at the Villa
- ‘Michelin-Starred Masters’ dinner party
- ‘Curds & Whey’ ricotta-making demonstration
- ‘Grown in Veneto’ farm-to- fork 2 dinner
- ‘Summertime Risotto & Spritz’ demonstration
- ‘The Invention of Italian Cocktails,’ mastering the art of making the perfect cocktail; in interactive cooking demonstrations
What: Venice Food & Wine Festival
When: 3 to 6 May, 2018
Where: JW Marriott® Venice Isola delle Rose Laguna di San Marco P.O. Box 731 30133 Venezia, Italy