Crêpes with Gorgonzola, Pear, Radicchio and Walnuts
CRÊPES WITH GORGONZOLA, PEAR, RADICCHIO AND WALNUTS
Try this easy Crêpes with Gorgonzola, Pear, Radicchio and Walnuts served with cheese and black pepper at the top. Yummy!
For the topping
Pear - 1 large, cored and cut into wedges
Radicchio - 1/2 small, leaves torn into small pieces
Walnuts - 50 g, chopped
Butter - 2 tbsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Gorgonzola - 150 g
Preparation time - 20 m
Cooking time - 15 m
Recipe category - Main course
Recipe yield - 4
- To make the crêpes, mix together the eggs, flour, butter and add a pinch of salt.
- Cover and leave to rest for around 10 minutes.
- To make the topping, fry the pear, radicchio and walnuts in the butter until golden brown.
- Drizzle with the honey and the lemon juice, remove from the heat and leave to steep.
- Fry 4 crêpes from the batter in some butter in another pan.
- Arrange on plates, top with the pear mixture and crumble the cheese over it.
- Sever with freshly ground black pepper.