You Must Try This Watermelon Gazpacho Recipe Before Summer Ends
If you love Spanish gazpacho it's time you met its fruiter cousin: the watermelon gazpacho. It is the perfect antidote to hot summer days and an easy recipe to put together for feeding a crowd.
- Use a melon scoop to obtain small orbs of watermelon.
- Watermelon gazpacho may be served chunky or pureed, it's up to you.
- Chill the ingredients so the flavors marry. Don't skip this step!
- Garnish with fresh herbs, a sprinkle of chili powder or even a drop of oil.
- Herbs like mint, basil and lemon balm are great additions to watermelon gazpacho.
- Serve in chilled bowls to enjoy a proper gazpacho experience.