QUICK PEACH COBBLER
Craving peach cobbler? With this quick and easy recipe you can have this dessert on the table in just 20 minutes. Learn the shortcuts to making a great cobbler.
Canned peaches - 32 oz. can
Refrigerated biscuit dough - 1 can
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Butter, cubed - 2 tbsp
Butter for greasing the mold
Preparation time3 m
Cooking time20 m
Recipe cuisine - American
1. Butter a 9 x 9 casserole dish.
2. Pour the canned peaches into the casserole dish.
3. Open the can of refrigerated biscuit dough. Separate the biscuits and place on top of the peaches in an ornate pattern.
4. Sprinkle the biscuits with sugar, followed by the cubed butter.
5. Bake at 350 F for 18-20 minutes.