WHAT'S ON IN APRIL: 10 FOOD EVENTS AROUND THE GLOBE
April looks set to be a gourmet month of food events all around the world, from Singapore to Switzerland discover: Michelin starred dinner series, fun food festivals and exciting new restaurant openings to explore, wherever you might be.
Take your pick of the dynamic food listings this April:
Food Events: April
1. WORLD GOURMET SUMMIT, SINGAPORE
2 TO 22 APRIL
Epicurean highlight, World Gourmet Summit (WGS) 2018, in partnership with Acqua Panna and S.Pellegrino returns to Singapore from 2 to 22 April. Masterclasses, food events and exclusive dinners will be delivered by a line up of local and international culinary stars in a series of events happening across the city.
Find out more about world gourmet summit here.
2. PEBBLE BEACH FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL, US5 TO 8 APRIL, 2018
PBFW Weekend Highlights from Coastal Luxury Management, LLC on Vimeo.
Over 250 wineries and 100 celebrity chefs will join this year's annual Pebble Beach Food & Wine, sponsored by Acqua Panna and S.Pellegrino, from 5 to 8 April. Daniel Boulud, Ludo Lefebvre, Fatima Ali and many more renowned chefs will deliver cooking demos and unique dining opportunities alongside plenty of wine tasting opportunities.
Find out all the highlights at Pebble Beach Food and Wine Festival, here.
3. S.PELLEGRINO SAPORI TICINO, SWITZERLAND9 APRIL ONWARDS
The stars align in Swiss canton Ticino throughout April as a line-up of illustrious chef dinners are unveiled at S.Pellegrino Sapori Ticino. Twenty events and a host of Michelin starred chefs including Gaggan Anand, Paolo Casagrande, Michael Kempf and more, will offer guests a number of spectacular dining opportunities, right through until 17 June.
Find out more about who's cooking and when here.
4. MUGARITZ OPENS FOR 2018 WITH NEW MENU, SPAIN11 APRIL 2018 ONWARDS
Andoni Luis Aduriz and team are ready for their spectacular seasonal re-opening with a brand new menu at Spain's acclaimed Mugaritz restaurant menu on 11 April 2018, which will this year focus on "creativity." Andoni continues to push culinary barriers ever further with his techno emotional food at the two Michelin starred restaurant, which is widely regarded as one of the best restaurants in the world.
See the dishes here.
5. HYBRID CUISINE, WARSAW
Warsaw is preparing to raise the curtain on the inaugural edition of Lexus Hybrid Cuisine - sponsored by S.Pellegrino and in partnership with Fine Dining Lovers, an exciting new food event designed to promote Polish gastronomy and home grown talent with the support of guest chefs from across the globe from 11 to 13 April. Guest chefs include Maido's Mitsuharu Tsumura, Zaiyu Hasegawa from Den, Tokyo (The second best restaurant in Asia) and Josean Alija from Nerua in Bilbao.
11 TO 13 APRIL, 2018
Find out more about this exciting inugural edition here.
6. BOCUSE D'OR, AMERICA'S SELECTION, MEXICO12 AND 13 APRIL, 2018Mexico City is ramping up for the return of the energy charged Bocuse d’Or Americas contest, sponsored by S.Pellegrino, and held on 12 and 13 April during Sirha Mexico at the World Trade Center. Eleven countries from North, Central and South America will go head to head where only the 5 best teams will have a chance to go to the Finale in Lyon in 2019 and be in with a chance of winning the ultimate prize: the Bocuse d’Or.
Find out more here.
7. UBUD FOOD FESTIVAL, BALI, INDONESIA13 TO 15 APRIL, 2018
If tropical islands and world-class food sound like your idea of paradise, Ubud Food Festival in partnership with Acqua Panna and S.Pellegrino, ticks all the boxes. From 13–15 April, 2018 the Indonesian island has a full lineup of almost 100 chefs, restaurateurs, farmers, social entrepreneurs and food innovators that are sure to tempt foodies off the beaches and in exploration of the array of delicious events on offer.
Find out more about the visiting chefs here.
8. NEW RESTAURANT OPENING: BECK AT BROWN'S, LONDONOPENS 16 APRIL
Opening in the heart of Mayfair, London at the iconic Brown’s hotel, the restaurant, will offer a brand-new casual dining menu of classic Italian dishes, reinvented using the finest seasonal British ingredients.
Find out more details here.
9. MILAN DESIGN WEEK, FUORI SALONE, ITALY17 TO 22 APRIL, 2018The city of style takes its food just as seriously, take a look at the design led restaurants and bars for some effortless cool during this high profile week.
10. BOBBY CHIN AT VERTIGO BANYAN TREE IN BANGKOK25 TO 27 APRIL, 2018
Bobby will be cooking up a spectacular multi course dinners at the al fresco Vertigo restaurant with incredible views of Bangkok's syline. On each of the three evenings the chef will showcase signature dishes like crab prepared in a trio of styles, Asian inspired ceviche with a hint of Thai-ness, Green tea smoked duck breast and Vietnamese spiced rack of lamb.
To make a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +66 (2) 679 1200.