VEGETABLE, CHEESE MOUSSE AND GAMBAS VERRINES
Do you like this recipe? Vote now!
Don't miss an exlcusive recipe of verrines made with gambas and cheese mousse. Delicious!
For the vegetables
For the cheese mousseFor the gambas
- Preparation time - 30 m
- Cooking time - 10 m
- Recipe category - Appetizer
- Recipe yield - 4
- Combine the tomatoes with the parsley, olive oil and seasoning in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well to combine, then spoon into the base of 4 serving glasses.
- Chill the glasses as you prepare the mousse.
- Combine all the ingredients for the mousse in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon on top of the vegetables in the glasses, then smooth the tops using the back of a wet tablespoon.
- Heat the olive oil for the prawns in a large frying pan over a moderate heat.
- Pan-fry the prawns with seasoning for 2-3 minutes until pink and tender.
- Season with the Tabasco sauce, then remove from the heat.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover loosely and chill until cold.
- When ready to serve the verrines, place two prawns on top of the mousse layer and serve.