Apple Cinnamon mugcake
APPLE CINNAMON MUGCAKE
These Apple and Cinnamon mugcakes are perfect for a fast and delicious dessert. 2 minutes in the microwave and they're ready and... so yummy!
Flour - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 1 1/2 tbsp
Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
Cinnamon - 1/2 tsp ground, plus extra for sprinkling
Eggs - 1, beaten
Yogurt - 2 tbsp, greek
Apple - 2 tbsp, diced
Preparation time - 8 m
Cooking time - 2 m
Recipe category - Dessert
Recipe yield - 1
- Lightly grease a large microwaveable mug.
- Mix together the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add the Greek yogurt and vanilla and stir well, then stir in the apples.
- Pour the mixture into the mug, leaving plenty of room for rising - the cake will nearly double in height in the microwave.
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes, until risen and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon when cool.
- Microwave cooking times vary widely so the cake needs to be watched all the time as it cooks.
- Depending on your microwave it could be ready in 2 minutes or it could take up to 3 minutes.