BEST PUBS AND RESTAURANTS IN THE UK 2017
PHOTO FREEMASONS / FACEBOOK
The results of the AA Hospitality Awards, which ranks the best restaurants and pubs across the UK, have been released.
The awards, now in their 20th year, represent a number of different categories, including specific awards for the best pubs in Wales, England and Scotland.
The overall Restaurant of The Year went to The Freemasons in Clitheroe, while Phil Howard’s newest venture, Elystan Street, won the category of Best Restaurant in London.
The Pub of The Year in England went to The Bell in Wiltshire, while Pub of The Year in Scotland was The Bow Bar in Edinburgh.
The awards also highlighted a Chef of The Year, recognising the work of John Williams who works as the executive chef at The Ritz.
Below is a list of some of the highlights.
- Restaurant of The Year: The Freemasons
- Pub of The Year in England: The Bell
- Pub of The Year in Scotland: The Bow Bar
- Pub of The Year in Wales: Bryn Tyrch
- Restaurant of the Year London: Elystan Street
- Restaurant of the Year Scotland: The Dining Room
- Restaurant of the Year Wales: Beach House Restaurant at Oxwich Beach
- AA Customers' Choice: The Savoy, London