World Gourmet Festival of Chef Dinners Returns to Bangkok
Eleven chefs, eight countries, seven days and one hotel set the scene for a week of exclusive dinners. Find out who's cooking and how to book.
The prestigious World Gourmet Festival sponsored by S.Pellegrino and Acqua Panna returns to Bangkok for an impressive 18th year. The exclusive annual celebration that attracts food connoisseurs from around the globe to enjoy special dinners from 11 guest chefs at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel .
World class chefs, winemakers and food experts will all convene in the city that is soon to get its own Michelin guide, from Australia to Japan and Italy to Portugal. From 4 to 10 September, in a week-long celebration of outstanding cuisine and superb wines.
This year's guest list includes Michelin-starred chefs as well as chefs listed in The World’s 50 Best Restaurants and Australia's Top Restaurants lists, as well as some returning familiar faces.
Tantalising flavours from the food and beverage world will be explored by each guest chef who will host two evenings in one of the hotel’s award-winning restaurants.
This year's stellar international chef line-up includes -
- Guillaume Galliot: Caprice at Four Seasons, Hong Kong (2 Michelin stars)
- Shinichiro Takagi: Restaurant Zeniya in Kanazawa, Japan (2 Michelin stars)
- Cristina Bowerman: Glass Hostaria in Rome, Italy (1 Michelin star)
- Miguel Laffan: L’AND Vineyards in Alentejo, Portugal (1 Michelin star)
- Costardi Brothers Christian and Manuel: Ristorante Christian e Manuel in Vercelli, Italy (1 Michelin star)
- Jason Tan: Corner House Singapore (1 Michelin star)
- Hiroaki Ishizuka: Kien in Tokyo, Japan (1 Michelin star)
- Anatoly Kazakov: Selfie Restaurant & Bar in Moscow, Russia(The World’s 50 Best Restaurants)
- Jock Zonfrillo: Restaurant Orana in Adelaide, Australia (Australia's Top Restaurants)
- Bobby Chinn: Restaurant Bobby Chinn in Hanoi, Vietnam